- 1:06 p.m. "Crematory remains" were found on a trail along Lafayette Street. Mom burned the turkey again.
- 3:09 p.m. Someone broke into a shrink-wrapped boat on Lincoln Avenue and stole a propeller and medical kits. The thief left behind a half-eaten donut and wrapper, the boat owner reported. CSI Boston needs to investigate. I just hope it wasn't a cop.
- 2:35 p.m. A female was found passed out on Clifton Avenue.
- 8:10 p.m. A caller on Bayview Road reported hearing three gunshots. Police checked the scene and found nothing.
- 11:41 p.m. An underage drinking party was reported on Amherst Road. A caller reported kids were "too drunk to drive" and urinating in the middle of the street. Police checked the scene and found nothing.