Well, we have a few interesting reports from the Marblehead, Massachusetts constabulary.
- Police took a report of a male driver in his 50s tailgating a woman with her children around Pleasant Street last Thursday morning and making "very lewd gestures" with his hand. Officers left a voicemail for the suspected driver.
- XXX, 23, of Marblehead, was arrested on charges of malicious destruction of property, breaking and entering in the daytime, and larceny from a building last Thursday evening after a report of windows broken on Leicester Road.
- Someone turned in a ring found near the swingsets at Devereux Beach on Friday morning.
- Officers took a report of someone who mixed coffee with salt and "has now learned her lesson" on Saturday afternoon. And a valuable lesson it is, too!
- Someone reported a porta potty had tipped over on Alden Road on Sunday around 11 a.m. and the caller was concerned that "kids will play in it." Officers responded to the area, but didn't foresee any children playing in it. Marblehead kids are hella smart. They know not to play in overturned porta potties.
- Police took a report of a passenger refusing to pay for a cab ride because the driver closed the door on his hand on Thursday night. Officers told the passenger he couldn't refuse to pay for service. But the passenger could charge the cabbie with assault, no?