Seems like the Old Town had a hot Friday.
Friday, June 26
Friday, June 26
- At 12:09 a.m., a 14-year-old who had recently been returned home after violating his probation curfew sneaked out of the house again.
- At 12:56 a.m., a caller reported a girl was leaning up against a tree with her legs sticking out into West Shore Drive. Police didn’t locate anyone at the scene and a nearby group of people hadn’t spotted anything. Um, some things are just beyond snide comments.
- At 2:01 a.m., a caller reported he was locking up Three Cod when he spotted a man trying to break in the restaurant’s back door. The person fled the scene, but was captured on security camera footage from an adjacent parking lot. The suspect was not found, but it didn’t appear he had time to gain access to the restaurant.
- At 9:32 a.m., a caller reported a naked man drove by the caller’s house. Police located the man in question and found he was wearing pants and had unbuckled them in order to tuck in his shirt. He was not naked. That's what they ALL say.
- At 10:43 a.m., a caller reported that a neighbor had been saving a parking space with a barrel and when the caller moved the barrel she found a note taped to her car reading, “”Don’t touch other peoples property, you wouldn’t want someone to touch yours.” The caller was attempting to determine the owner of the barrel so police could speak with the person. Roll out the barrel! We'll have a barrel of fun!
- At 6:02 p.m., a possible boat fire was reported. Police found the person was launching the boat for the first time and there was a lot of smoke, but no fire.
- At 10:18 p.m., a caller reported loud wood chopping going on. Police responded and found people outside, but not chopping wood and not causing a disturbance.