It's been a busy week in Marblehead for the constabulary.
- Police took a report of a driver that went on a "tirade" against some cyclists last Wednesday around 8 a.m. after one of the cyclists asked him where he was going in the area of Front and Circle streets.
- An officer picked up roughly 10 hypodermic needles on Thursday around 3:30 p.m. after a caller reported seeing them in the area of Winthrop Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of an SUV doing donuts at the beach on Ocean Avenue last Thursday around 10 p.m. I suppose that any report involving do(ugh)nuts might attract the attention of the constabulary.
- Mr X, 23, of Marblehead, was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest on Sunday around 9 p.m. after police responded to a report of a man rollerblading or skateboarding in an Atlantic Avenue church parking lot, mooning the priest after a confrontation. I don't suppose the priest was fazed by this. The information omitted from this report is that the church parking lot is directly across the street from the cop shop. They could hardly have missed it.
- Officers took a report of an aggressive driver on Tuesday around 9 a.m. The caller said the drivers passed him over the double yellow line in the area of Lafayette Street, and got out at a red light, tried to open the driver's door, and screamed at him.
- Police responded to a report of a group of kids smoking pot in the woods behind the school on Humphrey Street on Thursday around 7:30 a.m. The caller reported the kids were smoking cigarettes. Shouldn't make a difference. Lock 'em up!
- A caller reported finding broken windows and glass in his backyard on Shetland Road along with lacrosse balls and hockey pucks on Thursday around 11:30 a.m.