- A caller reported a woman in a "hot pink outfit" jumping out into traffic trying to catch a ride near Jersey Street on Wednesday around 3 p.m. Officers did not find the woman. "Hot pink outfit". I suppose that makes a difference. If she were wearing a long black dress it wouldn't have been remarkable.
- Someone turned in a set of Infiniti car keys with a house key attached on Thursday morning after they were found somewhere on Washington Street.
- Officers retrieved a bike after it was stolen from CVS on Thursday around 3 p.m. A walk in reported that she saw a boy put a bike over her wall, said it was his and that he would be back for it. Police determined it was the stolen bike. The Marblehead Police, years ago, took my report that my bike was stolen. It took them months to determine that they'd found it and given it back to the kid who sold it to me.
- Police made a driver go back and pick up his trash after he was seen littering in the area of Atlantic and Ocean avenues on Friday around 9:30 a.m. But the Marblehead constabulary, while not being the most efficient at getting used bikes back, are great at keeping the streets clean.
- Officers took a report of a silver tray and square roasting pan missing from a Green Street home on Saturday around 11 a.m.
- Someone reported a Maserati going 100 mph on Sewall Street on Sunday around 11 a.m.
- Police responded to a report of a man hiding behind a tree on Pleasant Street around midnight on Sunday.
- A caller reported a sound of tapping a Locust Street home on Monday around 2 a.m. Officers found that the sound was coming from a skunk. I always thought that skunks made their presence known in other, rather more objectionable ways.
- Police took a report of a camp fire and "drinking party" in Steer Swamp, where there are bottle strewn around on Wednesday around 8 a.m.